More and more businesses are converting to or starting online in this technological age. Most small and start-up companies are completely online. Both the business owners and workers may work in the comfort of their homes. Although this generates more productivity, you may not be able to always answer the phone due to external factors.
That’s where a professional receptionist service can help. Small and large businesses can benefit from some type of phone answering service. Unanswered phone calls can cost money and reduce your business’s customer satisfaction rating. With a professional receptionist, someone will be able to answer the phone and forward it to you.
Don’t Worry About Reception: Use Receptionist Services.
Having someone else answer the phone for you when you’re preoccupied is useful when you have an online business. Here are other reasons that having a receptionist is beneficial:
- Have a Professional Image – Your relationship with customers starts when you pick up their phone call. Making use of a receptionist service reinforces your client-business relationships. Having someone on the lookout for your calls can maintain a professional image.
- Offer Better Customer Service – You can set your receptionist to pick up calls for you within your business hours. Having a real person pick up instead of an answering machine shows your clients that you care and gives you a competitive edge.
- Maximize Every Lead – With a receptionist picking up your calls, there’ll be less chance that you will miss a call again. Whether it’s a returning customer or a new one, no one wants to listen to a voicemail or answering machine. You can worry less about losing any potential business with a receptionist answering your calls.
- Increase Your Productivity – Although answering every call is a potential lead, there are times when you can’t answer the phone. You may be in a business meeting or the middle of a project. A receptionist can filter out your phone calls so that you and your team can still meet your clients’ needs.
- Reduce Business Overheads – Having your own in-house team can be costly and time-consuming. You would have to buy all of the necessary equipment and hire and train professionals. Using a receptionist service that’s already available can save time and money. It can also offer the flexibility you need and reduce your usage, depending on your business’s needs.
Get Started with Titan Business Suites
Every business has to start somewhere. Whether small or large, you can benefit from a virtual or physical office. When you rent office space from Titan Business Suites, you’ll have access to a professional business address and a local number. Not to mention, you can also set up a receptionist service for your business through us.
Miss fewer calls and further grow your business. Call us today to learn more about our office spaces. Or, visit our location to see them for yourself. Let us help you help your current and future clients – benefit from our receptionist services today.