The Benefits of Virtual Office Space
With our world constantly changing, almost everything is becoming virtual. Here at Titan Business Suites, we provide our clients with the best virtual office space options. All of our spaces are leased to our clients on an as-needed basis.
No need to worry about dramatic contracts that keep you locked in. Titan wants to provide you with the flexibility you need for the best level of convenience. Therefore, if you have any questions about one of our spaces or pricing, give us a call at (281)-769-8181.
About Our Virtual Office Services
Here at Titan, we believe in assisting you with separating your private life from your professional. We take pride in providing our virtual office and address services in Katy to offer all the benefits of any professional business address, including but not limited to private office space and an on-site receptionist that handles all of your calls. With our virtual office space, you can enjoy the luxuries of a traditional office while working on your own terms. Let us give you a touch of professionalism to your business at an affordable price. Read further to learn about the many options associated with virtual office space.
- 40 Hours of Private Office Usage
- Access to over a thousand meeting rooms and touchdown office space
- Business phone number and receptionist who handles all calls
- Voicemail to email services
- A physical address for business card, company stationery, and website
- Discounted rates on our meeting rooms
- Take advantage of up to 45% discounts on all FedEx services
Also, learn about our add-on business services that are made available on an as-needed basis.
- Data entry options
- Appointment scheduling
- Notary services
- Mail services and forwarding
- On-site administrative services
- Filing, scanning, and copying services
Virtual office space can really help with productivity as it helps get rid of major administrative tasks and lengthy commutes. Each team member can work from their designated location at ease and with convenience. Also, you don’t have to worry about hiring individuals that are only local. The cost of a virtual office is also far much less than the lease on traditional office space.