Executive Suite Katy TX
Are you looking for an Executive Suite Katy TX to handle different tasks of your business? Maybe you’re struggling with running your business from your home? Titan Business Suites offers various business solutions that will help your business reach the next level. It is more difficult than ever to compete with major corporations. As a result, we’ve created a company that gives small business owners a way to become an official competitor within their industry. We are confident in the positive effect your business will experience once you decide to use one of our services. All in all, we are here for you!!!
Executive Suite Katy TX
Titan prides itself on helping business owners go to the next level in their journey. As a result, Titan Business Suites offer three different types of business solutions for entrepreneurs: Executive suites, virtual services, and meeting rooms.
Our offices are ready for immediate move-in, and the occupancy terms are flexible and affordable. Also, clients have access to a professional receptionist to welcome guests and answer calls. Clients can enjoy the availability of fax, copy, scan and printing services on site. State-of-the-art phone equipment with voicemail to email options are available, and clients even receive a 45% discount on FedEx services. Lastly, there are on-demand administrative services available. These services include notary services, data entry services, appointment scheduling, mail services, and forwarding, filing, scanning, and copying services. This office is useful for any business at any stage of their journey.
Our Virtual Services allows business owners to keep their business life separate from their personal experience. These services are perfect for the beginning stages of your business and will help you organize your business entity. For example, clients have access to a local telephone number and a receptionist to handle their calls. Also, they have access to the address for use on business documents such as business cards, company stationery, and website. The administrative services are available as an add-on service. We want to help you build the foundation for your business.
Our meeting rooms will impress your guests as well as offer a professional environment that will increase your business productivity. For instance, our meeting rooms have the technical capabilities for clients to conduct conference calls. Clients can access visual aids and facilitate traditional meetings that will assist with securing new business and clients overall. Also, clients can book these rooms for as short as one hour or as long as one week. Use our meeting rooms as long as it takes to secure that big client. It will leave a lasting impression.
Titan’s Executive Suites offers a flexible, innovative and efficient solution to small business owners. In addition to our office space and meeting rooms, we offer the following amenities to every client:
- Meeting room access, complete with modern furniture and High Definition TV and Apple TV 4K
- High-Speed Internet connections
- Executive desk with an executive chair and two guest chair
- 24/7 access to your workspace
- A beautiful and professional lobby to greet your guests
- A contemporary serviced lounge and waiting area
- Prestigious mailing address
- Free parking
- Easy access to Grand Parkway, Interstate 10, and Westpark Tollway
- 1 Block west of La Centerra Center, for both casual, and upscale dining options for meeting clients.
Contact Us Today
Whether you need a virtual office or a meeting room, we can offer a work environment that is sure to impress your clients and increase your productivity. We want you to consider our team as teammates of your business because ultimately we want to see you succeed in business. Our testimonials tend to give potential clients the confidence to utilize our services. For more information about our company, our executive suites, or our services, contact us at 281.769.8181 or visit our website here. Are you ready for your new upscale Executive Suite Katy TX?
Timeline of the Industry
- 1962: The first known serviced office company, OmniOffices Group, started.
- 1966: Paul Fegen founded Fegen Lawsuits and offered temporary furnished office solutions to lawyers and other business owners. The offices included reception services, telephone answering, photocopies, conference rooms, and a law library.
- The 1970s: ARPANET went public. This company connected 40 different computers in different locations. However, it was still 1974 that experts were able to develop a transmission protocol that allowed different networks to communicate with each other.
- 1978: Alf Moufarrige found Servcorp. Along with his virtual office, he also included the use of meeting rooms and a virtual receptionist which was possible because of PABX Technology.
- 1981: Adam Osborne released The Osborne 1 on April 1st. It was the first successful computer and the first significant step that allowed professionals to conduct business anywhere.
- 1982: APRANET adopts TCP/IP which started the beginning of the Internet.
- 1983: Chris Kern coins the term “Virtual Office” in his column for the September 1983 issue of the American Way magazine. He described the term as ” doing business on the go.”
Fun Facts about Katy, TX
- Katy is in Harris County and is 16 miles northwest of Sugar Land, Texas and 27 miles west of Houston, Texas.
- Katy, once known as Cane Island, was initially the hunting ground for Karankawa Native American Tribe, the winter hunting ground for herds of buffalo, flocks of wild ducks and other wildlife.
- The city was officially incorporated in 1945 and was named after the Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad that was often referred to as “K-T Railroad)
- Katy, TX today is home of the “Biggest Mums”. A Homecoming Mum (Mum is short for Chrysanthemum), is a flower attached to some kind of backing with multiple colorful ribbons and garland. Each year, teenagers in high school prepare to wow their friends with the biggest and most unique designs that display their school pride.
- Katy was known as a UFO Hot Spot. A resident was driving and saw several strange moving objects in the sky. According to UFO experts, there were several sightings happening over the Grand Parkway and Katy freeway area.
- The city is home of the Forbidden Gardens. The Forbidden Gardens is an outdoor museum that replicates multiple historic scenes of China.
- For more information about the city, visit the official website here.